|Facebook Security Settings|
How to add trusted contacts in Facebook?
- Log in into your Facebook account.
- Navigate to 'Security Settings' tab in 'Account Settings'.
- Click on 'Trusted Contacts'. Select 'Choose Trusted Contacts'.
- Choose your trusted contacts from your friend list and then click 'Confirm'. You are required to add 3 to 5 contacts.
- You will be prompted to enter your password to confirm trusted contacts list.
|Facebook's choose trusted contacts|
How to recover Facebook account using trusted contacts?
- From Facebook homepage click 'Forgot your password' or when you'll get the wrong password error you can select 'forgot your password' from there.
- You'll be asked to enter an email address or phone number. Enter your alternative email or just enter any valid looking email address. It is not required in the process.
- In the next step ask your trusted contacts to access facebook.com/recover. They will receive your recovery codes. You are required to collect them over phone by calling your trusted contacts.
- Enter these codes to access your account.
|Ask Your Trusted Contacts|