Google recently launched Google Activity. A tool to know the entire activity in your account. Though the service is still in beta version, but worth to test.
How to know your Google Activity?
1. Sign in into your Google account.
2. Go to accounts.
3. Go to Products. There it will show a list of all the products you are using.
4. In the Product section you will find "Go To Account Activity" button. Click it.
5. In the next page that open. It will ask you the timezone.
6. And then click "Opt In" button.
The next page will display this report.
We are now preparing your report. You will receive an email as soon as it is ready.
NOTE- This is not a direct way to track but in any case there is any unusual activity, like login from a foreign country or location you have never been in recent past.
Subscribe via Email